|Start Time:||9:30 AM|
|End Time:||1:30 PM|
|Location:||Drexel University - Main Campus, Rush Building, 30 N 33rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104|
Spring Graduate Open House
9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (registration begins at 9:30 a.m., information sessions begin at 10 a.m.)
Drexel University - Main Campus
30 N. 33rd Street (between Market and Arch Streets)
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Meet our faculty, professional staff, current students, and alumni informally or at scheduled academic sessions.
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science (MS)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
- Master of Science in Software Engineering (MSSE)
- Master of Science in Health Informatics (MSHI)
- PhD in Information Studies Program
- Funding Your Graduate Education
- The Online Experience
For more information, please call (215) 895-2474 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Fee Waived for Open House Attendees
Please RSVP above or at http://ischool.drexel.edu/spring2013grad
Click here for directions to University City Main Campus and to view a Campus Map: http://www.drexel.edu/admissions/visit/directions/university-city/
*Street Parking is Free on Sunday.
To view the tentative agenda for the Spring Graduate Open House, please click here.